A Premium Frying Potato for Food Service
Perfect Fries and Chips Every Time
- Grown specifically for frying
- Outstanding texture and taste
- Fries up light
- Absorbs very little oil
Proper Storage is Key!
- Always store in their original box.
- Store in a well-ventilated, cool, dark place with a temperature between 50 and 60 degrees.
- Correct storage temperature is a must to ensure that the sugar and starch rations don't change. A lower storage temperature can cause potatoes to fry darker and have less texture.
- Never store them in a cooler!